Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
What you'll do...
Supports department and leadership by serving as associate liaison; serving as a resource (for example, procedures, associate concerns) for associates; collaborating with internal partners (for example, Human Resource teams) to help address associate issues; sharing information (for example, upward feedback, observations) with manager; gathering and sharing ideas; working within networks to share and escalate information; navigating the organization to remove barriers and accomplish goals; and developing and maintaining an internal network. Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for supervisor(s) and a team by responding to and processing requests for scheduling, monitoring, and maintaining calendars and the use of meeting rooms or facilities; collaborating with others to obtain relevant resources or information; supporting the organization and coordination of department, divisional, or company events at the direction of others; scheduling and coordinating travel; and organizing business-related, pre-travel preparation. Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct communications (for example, electronic, verbal, and written) by directing, transferring, and taking messages; resolving caller requests and questions and following-up to ensure resolution; composing, managing, organizing, and proofing written, email, or other electronic communications for supervisor(s) and team; and receiving, reviewing, and prioritizing incoming messages. Provides data and information management for specified area by coordinating with other areas to collect data (for example, budgets, talent management, business performance); consolidating and identifying exceptions and patterns in data; reviewing information for completeness; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; creating and maintaining reports, reporting tools, and templates; maintaining security and confidentiality of information; and maintaining company records as defined by retention guidelines. Supports operations of assigned area by creating and sharing information between associates, teams, departments, or facilities; listening to and resolving concerns and requests; managing supplies and office equipment; acting as a coordinator or liaison for visiting associates and guests; receiving, interpreting, and processing invoices and expense reports against a standard; assisting others with planning of activities to complete tasks; and helping others complete tasks (for example, contracts, payments, meetings, event planning, travel). Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work. Talent Management
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
In 1962, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s largest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience - and our associates are at the heart of it (all 2.2 million of them). When you join our Walmart family of ...
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men