All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
Assists in the implementation of innovative solutions to network infrastructure by learning networking principles; consulting with senior team members regarding proposed changes; writing change control installation plans; installing basic network changes; installing network hardware; updating operating system software to recommended levels; and following documented procedures.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Provides Customer support for the network infrastructure by receiving problem notifications via support pages, support tickets, and network alerting; performing basic network troubleshooting to resolve problems; consulting with senior team and support group members regarding problem resolution; and updating support tickets with relevant information regarding problem resolution.
Participates in improving the network infrastructure by escalating impactful issues to senior team members and management; recommending and documenting updates to team processes and procedures; and presenting updated or new processes and procedures to the team.
Participates in team and departmental projects by completing project tasks assigned by senior team members or project leads; adhering to program management office guidelines; collaborating with senior team members to fully understand assignments; attending project and team meetings; providing updates on assigned tasks, orally and in writing; and tracking and reporting time spent on projects.
Develops skills to ensure professional and technical advancement as well as increase knowledge of the Wal-Mart networking environment, by receiving training through technical classes, books, computer-based learning (CBL), and assigned work.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Service related role, including communication with both internal and external customers, Experience working as a network administrator, IT experience, including working on project teamsBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Computer Engineering, Bachelors: Computer ScienceCCNA - Cisco Certified Network Administrator - Certification
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
In 1962, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s largest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience - and our associates are at the heart of it (all 2.2 million of them). When you join our Walmart family of ...