All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
Marketplace Engineering team is in the forefront of building core platforms and services to enable Walmart to deliver vast selection at competitive prices and with best in class post order experience by enabling third party sellers to list, sell and manage their products to our customers on walmart.com. We do this with managing entire seller lifecycle, monitoring customer experience, and deliver high value insights to our sellers to help them plan their assortment, price, inventory. The team also actively collaborates with partner platform teams to ensure we continue to deliver the best experience to our sellers and our customers.
This role will be focused on Marketplace Partner platform. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer - Frontend who will play a critical role in the design and implementation of some of our core applications.
In this role, you will:
· Contribute to building capabilities aligned with business strategy that allow efficient on-boarding, setup, workflow, ongoing maintenance, and analytics for partners
· Develop components and modules that add to the pool of re-usable, and platform capabilities for the UI teams.
· Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle and write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
· Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers for assigned Engineering projects
· Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
· Collaborate and execute major cross-platform executions as a team, or independently when needed
· Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with numerous internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of new and upcoming products.
· Document knowledge and processes specific to your work
· Operational excellence mindset towards system monitoring and recovery
· Additionally you will own subsystems, mentor junior developers, and participate in cross team solutions for larger features.
· BS or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent practical experience
· 4+ years working in large scale enterprise software development environments
· 5+ years of Front-End engineering experience with Web-based frameworks and languages including ReactJS/NodeJS/React-Native/AngularJS
· Proven ability in implementing best/excellent practices and Design Patterns like promises, application flow control, event/error/AJAX handling and Redux.
· Demonstrated mastery of HTML, CSS and ES6.
· Demonstrated creative problem-solving and strong analytical skills
· Experience in automated frontend testing.
· Working knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
· Strong creative, collaboration and communication skills
Nice to have:
· Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
· A passion for creative technology and new media capabilities for advertising
· Experience with device management, self-serve/Associate applications tech platforms (is a bonus )
· Experience with GraphQL & NextJS.
· Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Grafana.
· Cloud experience: Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, micro-services architectures (REST), event-based architecture (JMS, Kafka, Active MQ, MQTT etc), stream technologies (Storm, Spark, etc)
· Databases experience: relational (SQL Server, MySQL), NoSQL document storage (Azure Cosmos, Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
In 1962, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s largest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience - and our associates are at the heart of it (all 2.2 million of them). When you join our Walmart family of ...