Associate Product Manager, Digital Acceleration Team
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. Youll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, its the ultimate innovators playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
Associate**Product Manager,**Digital Acceleration Team
Product Managers atWalmartare responsible for the product roadmap and driving the requirements and architecture for the next greatset of Supplier and Associate toolsby combining their technical expertise with keen product vision. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about complex system interaction and software development process as well as communicating across business and engineering teams.
As an Associate Product Manager with the Supplier Experience team, you will interact with Walmarts Suppliers who range in size from Pepsi to the local corner shop to understand their needs and define the vision, strategy, roadmap and execution of key Supplier functions to create simple, elegant tools for use throughout the Supplier lifecycle.
Digital Acceleration TeamChallenges
- Influencing business and technical teams across multiple organizations to gain consensus on strategy and tactics for developing core retail systems
- Working at scale for one of the world's largest retail companies and its brands
- Bringing together systems from different stacks/interfaces/engineering cultures and making them work seamlessly
- Building high availability, low latency systems to serveour end users
Are you right for us?
- You can influence stakeholders across a matrix organization to coordinate work for a common initiative
- You're equally comfortable solving both engineering and business problems
- You use data to back up your decisions but also have a bias for action
- You think like an owner and always put your customer's needs in theforefront
- You can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- You can scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- You work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- You act as a product evangelist to build awareness, understanding and enthusiasm
- Minimum 3 years of total work experiences (not including internships)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a product development or analytical business role (bonus for both)
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degreeinengineering or business
- Proficient in office productivity (Excel/PowerPoint) and project management (Jira/TFS) tools.
- Working knowledge of a programming language (required) and a cloud technology stack (not required but a plus).
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies- Agile, SCRUM, etc.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.