All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
You’ll make an impact by:
· Manage and set priorities and objectives for direct reports
· Lead project teams in support of different project workstreams, and manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
· Manage and support multiple workstream leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
· Drives day-to-day change management activities while providing the appropriate levels of support and coaching for WalMart team members
· Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and project team members
· Educate and coach project team members, sponsors, and functional leaders on change management principles, and their roles in effective change
· Recommend appropriate new or revised change management tools and practices
· Write project case studies
· Work hands-on as a Subject Matter Expert across the business engagement, data engineering, and user experience/reporting groups
· Partner with finance groups to analyze the existing operational processes and identify opportunities to streamline or automate
· Complete all other assigned duties
· Lead the sequencing and breakthrough tracking and achievement; highlight and mitigating challenges.
· Lead and influence teams and individuals across a matrix structure.
· Build networks and relationships with internal and external partners to meet or exceed business objectives. Implement and monitor effective communication between IT, Architecture, Data offices and operations/ business partners
· Lead in producing, tracking, updating and validating program materials regarding status for all workstreams, e.g. reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
· Lead tracking, mitigating and reporting of risks, issues, decisions and action items including follow up with project owners to ensure timely mitigation, reply and/or action
· Lead roadmap and strategy for core workstreams; partner with infrastructure, IT and architects. Deliver Steering committee plan & status updates.
· Develop and deliver project budgets and manages completion within budget. Managing and reporting the financial impacts of the Finance Transformation projects
· Create and communicate timely strategic direction, strategy, project OKRs and change management plans within the project teams, partners, sponsors and management engaged in Transformation program, managing expectations.
· Cultivate an innovative environment by supporting creativity and high-performance teamwork
The successful candidate will have:
· Demonstrated experience and previous success leading transformative organizational work
· Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage competing agendas and priorities, and translate complex information across functions
· A great attitude, and a desire to excel and grow both personally and professionally
· A deep desire to partner with and learn from business partners, and enable best in class customer solutions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced/changing environment
· Excellent communication and project management skills
You will sweep us off our feet if…
· Highly developed leadership skills, having extensive experience working within a Global matrix organization; Proven track record that energizes and mobilizes teams to motivate change and achieve results
· Entrepreneurial problem solver with the ability to negotiate, influence and challenge the status quo to continuously improve processes; A self-starter with vision and creativity to influence others to get results
· Strong business partnering, interpersonal and partner management, with demonstrable experience of communicating and influencing across a wide range of partners; collaborate and build relationships locally and Globally
· Excellent general business knowledge, problem-solving skills and understanding of various aspects of the business operations with the associated financial data and financial reporting systems, with confirmed capability to understand and analyze sophisticated concepts and articulate big picture perspective
· Strong knowledge and understanding of the global finance, insurance or asset management industry including innovation, improvements, and analysis techniques; experience with business intelligence/visualization tools an asset
· People / program management experience to lead and develop professional staff combined with impeccable verbal/ written communication skills presenting and working with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences including senior executives
· Well-organized, with ability to multi-task and handle priorities; Strong attention to detail with excellent judgement, analytical and problem-solving skills
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years’ experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
2 years’ experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Strategic Planning, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organizationMasters: Business AdministrationFinancial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
In 1962, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s largest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience - and our associates are at the heart of it (all 2.2 million of them). When you join our Walmart family of ...