Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
- All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
- The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
- Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
What you'll do...
DirectorMarketing,Walmart Home Brands
Are you excited to change the way people shop forhome merchandise? Our customer obsessed team helps customers discover,acquire,and enjoyhome goods thatmatch their style at a great value.The Walmart Home Brands team delights customers at three direct to consumer online businessesArt.com, Hayneedle.com and Allswell.com as well as through product development in omni retail channels. The number one reason people join us is to be a part of a nimble, high-performing team with unlimited opportunity and resources.
We are seeking a marketing and business leader to help us define the future of commerce and retail.As a driving force on theBrands leadershipteam,you willbe responsible for setting the brand, performance,content,and retention marketing vision for three brands. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, deep passion for the customer and data and be able to describe the customer journey with deep data analysis. This role will report to the President ofWalmart Home Brands.
You'll love this job if you have:
- A growth mindset You love to learn and believein constant improvement for yourself and your business.
- A customer-obsession- You bring customer focus to everything you do and inspire others to do the same
- A self-starter- You are ambitious and resourceful, able to work effectively with little direction
- An operator- You get stuff done, have a desire to make operations run more efficiently and have a sense of urgency around action, accuracy, and feedback.
- A problem solver- You see yes as the answer and are creative about breaking down barriers.
- A confident leader-You are assertive and can motivate associates across functions
- An effective communicator-You disseminate information clearly to audiences of all backgrounds and levels
What you'll do:
- Developbrand,content,performance,and retentionmarketingstrategiesacross threeWalmart owneddirect to consumer brands: Art.com, Hayneedle.com and Allswell.com
- Attract and retain a highly talented team of brand, content and performance marketers spanning thefollowingdisciplines: creative, copy, SEM, display, email, direct mail, SEO, affiliate and social.
- Drive results, delighting customers, beating plans,capturing sharein competitive eCommercemarkets,and increasing lifetime value
- Build systems and process for scalingmarketing teamcollaboration with remote peer teams in merchandising, product, operations, engineering,finance,and customer service.
- Develop and implement omni (ecommerce and landed retail) brand and marketing strategies and executions with Walmart omni peers.
- Build a center of excellence for retail marketing and define the future of marketing and merchandising with innovative approaches that blend retail,brand,and performance marketing disciplines into successful executions.
- Contract and manage agency relationships when and where appropriate to drive long term results.
- Create a learning environmentfor your team and peer teams
- Make trust a competitive advantage by serving the good of our communities and the environment by becoming a regenerative company while making real progress in the areas of equity and inclusion at Walmart and beyond.
Why you'll succeed:
- You're a brand-performance strategist w strong analytical skills and experience in cross channel performance marketing planning & activation
- A creative thinker who candevelop brands,content,programs,and campaigns that stand out and generate outsized performance.
- You're highly analytical and build rigorous campaign and channel evaluation frameworks for your programs and teams.
- Deepknowledge of digital performance media channels (SEM,Paid Social, Programmatic & Affiliate)
- You demonstrate an ability to utilize data and customer insights, analytics to make decisions,recommendations,and hypothesis about customer behaviors
- You can effectivelymanage managers,establish team goals and work with colleagues to execute, measure progress and share results
- You're intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability in performing complex data analysis and drawing actionable insights
- You have strong presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate ideas and findingsto senior leaders.
- You're aself-starter able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates,customersand the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding,respectingand valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 4 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 7 years'experience in marketing or related field.
1 year's supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading cross-functional projects, Marketing, SupervisoryMasters: Business Administration
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.