Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Supports the vendor selection process to support the development of the reporting strategy by working with sourcing managers to determine project requirements; tracking cost models of different contract variables (for example, implementation cost, maintenance cost) to assist with vendor negotiation; generating various scenarios to determine business benefits; assessing range of negotiation outcomes; assisting in the negotiation of vendor data terms; executing defined negotiation strategies to ensure business needs are met and strategies are aligned; and monitoring vendor performance to ensure compliance with expectations . Supports with reporting project initiatives by working with sourcing managers to determine resource constraints; assisting in the review and revision of existing reporting metric standards; assisting with the incorporation of industry and company standards, reporting innovations, and best practices for demonstrating program value into reporting process; assisting with the development of localized reports to incorporate various types of data ; ensuring proper process documentation for data comparisons by region; managing reporting strategy cadence based on events and audience; addressing issues as they arise ; and communicating updates and results to senior management. Assists with the health care contracting and enrollment process and execution by reviewing multiple key performance indicators ; identifying trends and forecasting potential scenarios impacting business continuity, sales, and timeliness of enrollment; managing inconsistent, competing, and shifting deadlines with layered due dates; overseeing the management of the information influx from multiple channels ; influencing and collaborating with other stakeholders within the company ; managing multiple complex regulatory projects in emerging markets ; and establishing metrics for measuring enrollment compliance. Supports continuous improvement in vendor management and analyzes travel spending patterns for assigned category by partnering with sourcing managers to develop sourcing plans; determining vendor implications based on strategy and initiatives; researching industry trends; benchmarking with industry leaders and competitors; utilizing product expertise to recognize industry trends and innovations; analyzing existing contracts and capabilities to determine areas of opportunity; developing solutions based on financial modeling to drive cost savings and efficiencies; working with internal teams to develop business cases for new or enhanced vendor relationships; working with vendors to identify and promote service and product improvements; and participating in the development of recommendations for changes to vendor agreements. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work. Talent Management
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field OR 2 years' experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Insurance, Medicare, Medicade, or other government funded health care program, Paralegal, Walmart Health and Wellness
Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America
In 1962, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s largest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience - and our associates are at the heart of it (all 2.2 million of them). When you join our Walmart family of ...
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men