Hourly Supervisor & Training
What you'll do at
Are you looking for a job that offers more responsibility, more pay, and more opportunity? As an hourly supervisor, you are responsible for an entire area of the store. Sales associates in your area will look to you for leadership, direction, training, and support. You are accountable for merchandise availability, department standards, and financial performance of your area.
But you're not in it alone. You'll have the full support of your fellow department managers, assistant managers, and store manager. Plus, we offer additional specialized training through local Walmart Academies to teach you everything from leadership skills to running your department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction by greeting and answering their questions
- Tour your department to ensure it meets our customers' expectations
- Work hand-in-hand with sales associates to get the job done
- Prepare and plan for upcoming events that will impact your department
- Ability to communicate, take direction at all levels, and turn it into action
Use basic math skills to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Supervisory experience or experience in a retail environment preferred
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainabilityand everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industriesall while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?