Supports Cybersecurity by developing specific expertise; discerning patterns of complex threat actor behavior; and communicating an understanding of current and developing cyber threats. Leads and participates in team tasks by receiving assignments from experienced team members or project leads; giving updates on assignments; leading in team meetings and discussions; creating and reviewing team documentation; and developing written and oral presentations for diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff).Monitors cyber threats by leveraging industry standard tools and best practices; collecting, analyzing, and correlating data points between various feeds (for example, network-based, file-based, database, web), tools, and personal interactions; and analyzing data for patterns and link analysis to determine the need for further action. Supports data security by responding to customer requests, questions, and problems related to data assurance; working problem tickets; ensuring ticket resolution; troubleshooting problems for root causes; reviewing problem resolutions and installation plans according to defined procedures; installing identified changes according to change procedures; developing written intelligence briefings for various levels of stakeholders; and communicating findings and status updates to customers. Develops, coordinates, and implements Cybersecurity Intelligence system solutions and changes by gathering requirements to support implementations; coordinating with customers and other system areas; evaluating the system environment and supplier products; making recommendations relative to supplier products and services; representing Cybersecurity in divisional councils; researching information about new technologies; developing and reviewing system documentation; reviewing changes before and after product installations; and participating in solution reviews. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years'
experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within
the last 7 years.
2 years' experience generating technical reports.
2 years' experience working within a team environment.
2 years' experience with emerging computer or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer or internet terminology.
2 years' experience with creative writing.
2 years' experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources into written and oral format.
2 years' experience working with MS Office developing macros or using advanced functions. (for example, Vlookup, PivotTables/Charts).
1 year's experience in production support, including problem identification, and customer and vendor relations.
3 years' experience researching current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and performing security analysis
Administering Windows/Linux/Mobile systems, Cyber research tools and methodologies (for example, Kill Chain, Diamond Model), Developing technical solutions in response to customer requests, Foreign language proficiency (for example, Chinese, Russian, Spanish), Penetration testing, Working on development platforms (e.g., .Net, Java, Perl, Python, C++), Working with (T)SQL in various DBMS platforms
805 Se Moberly Ln,, Bentonville, AR 72716-7761, United States of America