Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
- All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
- The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
- Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
What you'll do...
As a part of Walmart's Product Organization, you'll be part of the team that creates the digital products, services and platforms that help millions of customers save money and live better and equip 1.3 millionassociateswith the tools that empower them to do their jobs, effortlessly. Here, you'll apply best in class technology like machine learning, augmentedreality and camera vision, to make the complex, simple; the unimaginable, doable; the futuristic, realistic.
With our user-centric approach to problem solving, customers and associates are at the heart of everything we build. A curious bunch, we fall in love with the problem that needs solving and collaborate with our design, technology and business partners to create inclusive, award-winning solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit, like that of our founder Sam Walton, pushes us to dream big, but we also hold ourselves accountable with objectives and key results. Innovating on the world's biggest stage, we get to put our product management expertise to work to deliver customer-centric shopping solutions like the Walmart app, game-changing financial and health and wellness services, and next generation associate tools, like an augmentedreality stocking app, and so much more. This is that place where our work has a purpose, and we see it play out in our stores and communities every day.
This role will be responsible forsupporting NGSEProduct Managerswithstandup and deployment of high-fidelityhardware and softwareprototypes that pursue the impossible in computer vision for Gulfstream and beyond the front-end.Their ability to harness the physical and the digital to not only implement prototype experiences thatbuild beyondNGSE'sreputation for high-fidelity and rapiddelivery butaccelerate our ability to deliver the future at scale for Walmart.Part prototype executor, part requirements gatherer, this role sits inside a Director/Principal architecture thatallows them to focus on the deployment aspect of hardware and software discovery.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Senior Product Manager role at Walmart could be the fit you've been looking for.
You'll make an impact by
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices; identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new opportunities.
- Conduct customer research to define customer segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
- Developing and enhancing products you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
You'll sweep us off our feet if
- You're passionate about solving complex problems
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You can work with details, but also see the big picture
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You are data-driven and a strategic thinker
- Expert in advanced robotics, SLAM, 3D point cloud,computer vision, machine learning , planning and control
- Familiar with NVIDIA frameworksand pipelinetooling forcomputer vision
- Fluent on at least one programming language. Python/C++ preferable
- Experience with rapid prototyping for software solutions
- Desire to continue participating in the work, contributing as part of a larger team on day-to-day IC tasks
- Master's degree in either Computer Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement.From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates,customersand the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding,respectingand valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in product management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impactMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
950 ELM AVE, SAN BRUNO, CA 94066-3047, United States of America
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.