Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Defines long-term vision and strategy for a product family by capitalizing on technology, business, and domain expertise; providing thought leadershipon internal and external best practices and standards to drive decision making; conducting benchmark studies and competitive assessments;providing expertise on the market and competition; predicting market opportunities; and setting objectives and key performance indicators forproducts.Develops and enhances a product family by developing and managing product roadmaps; gathering, developing, and documenting requirements;considering technical architecture and implementation; collecting and analyzing customer and product data; turning customer insights into actionablepriorities and initiatives; defining user and business acceptance criteria and roll out strategy; managing risks and dependencies; seeking patents toprotect innovative ideas and products; and prioritizing product backlog.Crafts and develops solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (for example, business leaders, UserExperience, Engineering, Analytics); engaging with key partners to deliver and support initiatives; communicating status and insights related toproduct performance; and securing buy-in from executive-level leadership.Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating businessplans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuringprogress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based workenvironment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coachingfor success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction toothers in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with businesspartners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in product management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men