Walmart Global Technology is hiring a Principal Product Manager with a successful record of defining long-term vision and product strategy for a product family by capitalizing on technology, business and domain expertise. As part of the Core Services Retail and Emerging Technology Team, you will be responsible for deep analytics, management, leadership, and influencing product strategy. You will join a high-performing team seeking those challenging us to become even better. You will have the opportunity to contribute significant impact by solving problems at a scale available to only a few organizations in the world.
You will make impact by:
You will sweep us off our feet if you:
Live our Values
• Model Walmart values to foster our culture; hold oneself and others accountable; support Walmart commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, sustainability; maintain and promote the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance
• Act as an altruistic servant leader-consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrate curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibit resilience in the face of setbacks
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drive continuous improvements, supervise the adoption of new technology, and support digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model
Deliver for the Customer
• Deliver expected business results while putting customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives
• Adopt a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Support strategies and drive initiatives to attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; build high-performing teams; embrace diversity, all forms; actively supports diversity goal programs
Collaboration & Influence
• Build strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; communicate with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action
• Create a discipline and focus around developing talent; build the talent pipeline; foster an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work; empower associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company; and regularly recognize others’ contributions and accomplishments
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impactMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America