Here at Sam’s Club Technology, we’re driven by an intellectual curiosity that keeps us on the cutting-edge of user design and a seamless customer experience. We’re intrigued by the opportunity to engineer the most optimal approach that drives conversions and generates consumer loyalty across every touchpoint of the digital journey.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll spend your days translating requirements into solutions, writing code, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and providing us with the insights necessary to think beyond the status quo. You’ll oversee small project teams consisting of other engineers who will look to you as a trusted advisor, a subject matter expert who provides guidance and the right tools to get the job done. You’ll be responsible for evaluating large amounts of data as part of the ongoing effort to optimize processes and delivery protocols. You’ll operate as a trusted advisor as it relates to efficiencies and best practices. As a member of our team, you’ll be able to say that you work for the world’s largest retailer and contribute to the development to best-in-class methodologies that impacted perception and drastically changed business as we know it.
• Develop comprehensive configuration / customization designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
• Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance (“Stay ahead of the curve”)
• Oversee Salesforce.com and developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to.
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects
• 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc...)
• 4+ years of Force.com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
• Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
• Experience in designing and building cloud apps
• Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the business requirements and business processes, which may include: Data Model, Object & Field Definition, Wireframes, and more.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer and Architect)
• Experience working with or managing an SI team
• Bachelor's degree
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
About the Team:
As a member of the of the Engineering group, you’ll be responsible for evaluating large amounts of data as part of the ongoing effort to optimize processes and delivery protocols. You’ll operate as a trusted advisor as it relates to efficiencies and best practices. As a senior member of the team, you’ll be able to say that you work for the world’s largest retailer and contribute to the development to best-in-class methodologies that impacted perception and drastically changed business as we know it.
Who We Are:
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America