Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. We can't do that without the best talent - talent that is innovative, curious, and driven to create exceptional experiences for our customers.
As part of the Data Management Infrastructure and QA team, this role will be an enabler of our journey to be the world's leading data-driven retailer. As part of this transformation, we are seeking an individual who will play the role of operationalize and Enhance the Data Management QA and the Quality of our Data & Capabilities.
About the Data Management Engineering Team:
Our organization focuses on managing and delivering world-class data assets, including creating and maintaining data standards, driving policy compliance, creating partnerships, and developing pipelines and self-service tools. We empower our business to leverage data to fuel growth, driving revenue in our core and building new business model opportunities. We protect customer, associate, and partner data, ensuring privacy and security when collecting
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills with a strong focus on execution
You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of
uncertainty and ambiguity
You are a team player, with the courage to drive change through disruption while maintaining a
respect for the team
You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving
You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions
You empower and inspire your colleagues and team mates to take action and embrace the
mindset that, "Everything can be made better"
You are curious, and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore
We are searching for a QA Engineer responsible for the best-in-class QA team to support the data management process in alignment with business requirements, SLA's and Walmart Tech Standards.
Understand functional requirements, design optimized test scenarios, identify the test cases
Perform functional testing using identified test cases, code and integrate the tests with application code and DevOps pipelines for automated execution.
Write automated test suites and perform testing using automation across the platform.
Collaborate with developers, PMs, and other teams to improve our product and processes.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science or other data related field
5+ years of product and automation testing experience, including testing, and evaluating software, usability testing, UAT, and using relevant product testing technology.
Working experience with version control and deployment tools such as Git, Jenkins
Experience with Data Governance/BPM tools.
Experience of working in an Agile environment
Benefits & Perks: Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men