Are you ready to help shape a member’s entire shopping experience by giving them a positive first and last impression? We are looking for people who take pride in their work to join our team. As a Maintenance Associate at Sam’s Club, you are responsible for ensuring members see a well-kept parking lot, clean restrooms, and clean floors. This means you are constantly on your feet and on the go. However, maintaining a positive attitude will ensure customers have a great experience from start to finish.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You take pride in your work
• You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You can work an entire shift on your feet and work in physically demanding environments.
You will make an impact by:
• Ensuring a safe and clean environment for members and associates by performing maintenance as necessary
• Ensuring customers have a great first and last impression
• Maintaining a positive attitude
The maintenance associate role is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
Maintains safety of Facility by following all safety standards, procedures, and guidelines including conducting safety sweeps, following proper forklift spotting procedures, following proper procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous materials, following Company steel standard guidelines, and correcting/reporting unsafe situations to Management.
Cleans all areas of the Facility (for example, floors, windows, restrooms, trash receptacles) while following Company procedures, guidelines, and methods, and utilizing approved chemicals, supplies, tools, and equipment.
Ensures a safe and clean environment for Members and Associates by performing maintenance as necessary, responding to spills, operating floor scrubbers, and disposing of cardboard, plastic, and trash in accordance with Company Environmental Sustainability Program.
Maintains appropriate levels of Company-approved chemicals and supplies needed to ensure a safe and clean facility, including ensuring that chemical supplies are rotated and stored in proper containers in preparation for their use and placing orders to replenish supplies are low.
Must be 18 years of age or older
2151 SHEPARD RD, NORMAL, IL 61761-6414, United States of America