Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
- All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
- The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
- Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As aMeasurement Insight and Analysis Manager I, you will be part of a strategic and fast-growing team for Walmart Media Group. You will be responsible for supporting strategic analysis of omni-channel campaigns of the largest advertisers in the world. Leveraging your capacity to use tools like Tableau and SQL, you will derive both tactical and strategic insights and communicate them.
- The Advanced Analytics Manager I will assist in managing the interpretation, analytics reporting, and analysis for key insights & performance recommendations with Walmart advertisers.
- From strategy, planning, and campaign completion, the Advanced Analytics Specialist 2 will assist in delivering clarity to advertisers who are seeking causal insights and measurement impact.
- Manager I will create and deliver client-facing analysis, including calls and in-person presentations.
- The Manager I will assist in performing hands-on analysis and conduct in-depth investigations with the team, execute end-to-end measurement projects, and make actionable recommendations to the business.
- Data-Driven Best Practices, Recommendations, & Guidance, and Drive Future Actions with the clients are just a few of the many impactful deliverables.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions.
- Contribute with building measurement/analytics tools and platforms reflect the best and most appropriate solutions available.
- BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, business administration, marketing).
- 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing strategy & analytics and measurement, and multiple priorities & milestones.
- 3+ years' experience with media and marketing measurement, analytics, and reporting within an advertising agency/consulting.
- Project management experience in dealing with a high volume of reporting/analyses requests
- Experience in the languages of data manipulation (e.g., SQL, R) and in visualization (Tableau, Datorama).
- Experience in omnichannel marketing, attribution and ROI measurement, including performance and awareness of online advertising.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively and be a self-starter.
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to technical topics and metrics in an understandable manner.
- High Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation and statistical concepts.
- Experience with relationship building/management with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Product, and Engineering.
- Master's degree a plus.
- Experience with online advertising, targeting, and measurement systems and methodologies (Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.).
- Well versed in Advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platform.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and drive for clarity of direction.
- Experience with project management platforms like JIRA.
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic, action-oriented recommendations from complex analytics efficiently and engagingly to an executive audience.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data Analysis and Insights
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainabilityand everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industriesall while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.