You’ll make an impact by…
Manages the vendor selection process to support the development of the reporting strategy by working with sourcing managers to determine project requirements; creating cost models of different contract variables (for example, implementation cost, maintenance cost) to assist with vendor negotiation; generating various scenarios to determine business benefits; assessing range of negotiation outcomes; assisting in the negotiation of vendor data terms; executing defined negotiation strategies to ensure business needs are met and strategies are aligned; and monitoring vendor performance to ensure compliance with expectations.
Manages reporting project initiatives by working with sourcing managers to determine resource constraints; assisting in the review and revision of existing reporting metric standards; assisting with the incorporation of industry and company standards, reporting innovations, and best practices for demonstrating program value into reporting process; assisting with the development of localized reports to incorporate various types of data ; ensuring proper process documentation for data comparisons by region; managing reporting strategy cadence based on events and audience; addressing issues as they arise ; and communicating updates and results to senior management.
Manages a segment of the health care contracting and enrollment process and execution by reviewing multiple key performance indicators ; identifying trends and forecasting potential scenarios impacting business continuity, sales, and timeliness of enrollment; managing inconsistent, competing, and shifting deadlines with layered due dates; overseeing the management of the information influx from multiple channels ; influencing and collaborating with other stakeholders within the company ; managing multiple complex regulatory projects in emerging markets ; and establishing metrics for measuring enrollment compliance.
Manages continuous improvement in vendor management and analyzes travel spending patterns for assigned category by partnering with Sourcing Managers to develop sourcing plans; determining vendor implications based on strategy and initiatives; researching industry trends; benchmarking with industry leaders and competitors; utilizing product expertise to recognize industry trends and innovations; analyzing existing contracts and capabilities to determine areas of opportunity; developing solutions based on financial modeling to drive cost savings and efficiencies; making recommendations to Sourcing Managers; working with internal teams to develop business cases for new or enhanced vendor relationships; working with vendors to identify and promote service and product improvements; and participating in the development of recommendations for changes to vendor agreements.
Manages strategic initiatives related to assigned programs to drive new sales and market share by evaluating short and long-term return on investments in sales and profitability; analyzing current data and forecasts; and assisting in developing and implementing appropriate action plans to achieve financial goals or initiatives.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field and 2 years’ experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, or related area.
Insurance, Medicare, Medicade, or other government funded health care program, Paralegal, Supervising Associates, Walmart Health and Wellness, Working in or with Pharmacy Benefit ManagementProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America