Within the Walmart Connect Product team, you’ll build industry defining omni-channel ad platforms at scale that enable Walmart suppliers to reach shoppers with relevant ads and high performing campaigns while helping shoppers discover products to enhance their shopping journey.
If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role could be the fit you’ve been looking for. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers with best-in-class omni-channel measurement and reporting platform to drive measurement at scale and inform media optimization. This role will lead the effort on building a platform that measure the effectiveness of ad-campaigns in driving customer engagement, brand recall, omni-channel conversion, ROAS, and Sales Lift measurement.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in product management, Advertising, data analytics, and reporting. Experience in advertising measurement methodologies strongly preferred.
· Quantitative or engineering background and deep domain knowledge in Digital Advertising Measurement and Reporting.
· Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
· Strong oral and written communication skills and proven ability to influence others internally and externally.
· Test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products.
· Strong understanding of online to offline data matching methodologies.
You’ll make an impact by:
· Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
· Working with data science, engineering, and Walmart partners to define the data requirements, measurement methodologies, APIs and UX for reporting dashboards.
· Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new opportunities. Conduct customer research to define customer segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
· Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
· Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
· Partnering with internal advertising sales team and Walmart retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit shoppers and our advertising clients
· Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area.
Supervisory experienceMasters: Business, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Information Technology, Masters: Project/Program Management
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America