The Omni Assortment Tools team’s overarching mission is at the heart of Walmart’s business — building comprehensive solutions that support the Walmart Merchandising organization with omnichannel assortment planning, selection, and execution that help merchants make the right products available for our customers, no matter how or where they shop, so they can save time and money, and live better.
You will partner closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, data scientists, merchandising specialists, and designers to define a roadmap and deliver solutions critical to Walmart’s business.
This role has high impact and high visibility, with the potential for significantly impacting the entire merchandising workflow and assortment lifecycle. Our ideal product candidate will have had experience delivering highly scalable enterprise products and features, from ideation to launch.
· A talented product professional with a drive to learn, grow, and solve tough problems at scale
· Experience driving the full product lifecycle, integrating user feedback into product requirements, prioritizing features, and leading pre/post-launch execution
· Good communicator who can elicit information from diverse audiences (business, product management, engineering, etc.)
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to simplify complexity and evangelize a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap to stakeholders
· Proactive problem-solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
· “Customer first” approach grounded in deep user empathy
· Thrive on the technical and analytical aspects of product management
Good to Have
· Experience at a large omnichannel retailer (ex: Lowe's, Home Depot, Albertsons, Dick's Sporting Goods, Nike, etc.)
· Domain expertise in merchandising technology
· Great product and design sense and can tie deliverables to real-world user and customer benefits, in addition to technical aptitude
Our Ideal Candidate
· 2 to 5 years of product management experience launching successful products and features
· Excellent product management fundamentals and understanding of software development methodologies
· Self-directed, well-organized, and proactive
· Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams and stakeholders
· Positive attitude, high motor, and a serious sense of humor
Benefits & Perks
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields.
Supervisory experienceMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America