Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Brand and Strategic Partnership Manager for eCommerce Site Operations plays a critical role in shaping and driving brand perception around Walmart's external and private brands, seeking new and unique ways to showcase them and engage customers through a seamless site experience.
You will help manage everything from developing the overarching brand site strategy to engaging with merchants, creatives, suppliers, and more, plus finding innovative and compelling ways to launch the brands online. You will drive impact by acting as the connection point between our brand partners and our customers to drive an integrated best-in-class online shopping experience across multiple digital touch points that meets financial targets, scales best practices, and drives conversion and customer satisfaction for our eCommerce & store business.
You'll sweep us off our feet if
- You are a natural storyteller and love telling stories that bring products to life, helping consumers reimagine merchandise beyond a single product page.
- You are trend obsessed and have a strong aesthetic eye, and can combine competitive analyses, content, merchandise, and presentation to create a site experience that feels unique and inspirational.
- You understand how customers shop online and design shopping experiences that drive customer engagement, trust and purchases.
- You are a thought leader who can communicate effectively with both internal and external partners, enabling you to earn trust at all levels.
- You use both sides of the brain and can combine data, customer insights and creative intuition to optimize brand content, deliver on business goals and create abest in-classcustomer shopping experience.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
- You have a s__trong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- You are Creative and Analytical can comfortably leverage data to inform creative strategy
- You have the ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- You have the ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- You have a demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and you're willing to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- You have the ability to be assertive, adaptable and demonstrate initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- You have 4+ years of experience in brand partnerships, site merchandising or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a consumer-focused, eCommerce environment
You'll make an impact by
- Leading the brand content strategy for your department You'll drive the holistic content strategy for a specific SBU, using trends and customer insights to tell a cohesive story and create a seamless customer experience, overseeing the brand launches calendar and governance.
- Telling a story across multiple marketing touchpoints You'll identify key brand stories and define the department's story-telling, shaping where and how we invest.
- Leveraging data to optimize the content strategy You'll leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, measure success and continually refine strategic brand's content mix and strategy.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders You'll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of content strategy direction and execution.
- Operating with excellence You'll land the fundamentals and create and help scale efficiency and best-in-class workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities, and enhance skills, knowledge and performance.
Bachelor degree in businessor related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
4+years related experience inBrands, Creative Editorial, or ContentMarketingor related field.
BachelorsDegree in Businessor related field
4+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
4+ years of experience in consumer-focused eCommerce environment
Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
Creative and analytical can comfortably leverage data to inform creative strategy.
Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
Abilityto select and develop a team of future leaders
Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates,customersand the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding,respectingand valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. Butyou'llquickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us andyou'lldiscover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one,you'llbe empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
Option 2: 4 years' experience in merchandising, site merchandising, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Merchandising, site merchandising, or related fieldMasters: Business
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainabilityand everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industriesall while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.