Manager II, Supply Chain Management - Transportation Optimization
Benton County, AR
What you'll do...
This role will support new technology implementation, manage system settings and files to enable excellence in operations, model various improvement scenarios, and influence transportation strategy.
- Enables best in class transportation execution through governance and modification of transportation management system (TMS) settings and process standardization; leverages subject matter expertise to influence transportation strategy and process improvement; models what if scenarios in changing parameters; supports teams cross-functionally to achieve alignment and better understanding of processes and system setup to enable the highest standards of execution.
- Collaborates with supply chain stakeholders to ensure that goals are achieved; developing and presenting recommendations to address conflicting goals; identifying order exceptions, disruptions, and supply chain constraints that will impact supply chain execution; and developing and coordinating a resolution.
- Manages supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between supply chain stakeholders; presenting new ways of working efforts and continuous improvement recommendations to leadership; prioritizing product flow plan objectives; ensuring flow plans are achievable; championing innovation to simplify current solutions and methodologies; managing the correction of error processes and feedback loops; identifying areas of opportunity to improve service levels; supporting the use of end-to-end costing methodology and lean concepts; providing cost recommendations to reduce process waste, and provide opportunities for cost reductions and process efficiencies; and reviewing and analyzing the impact and benefits to internal processes.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Masters degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or Business Analytics
- 2 years of experience in data processing and/or data analysis
- Familiarity with supply chains and/or transportation management systems (e.g., JDA TM/TP)
- Familiarity with transportation modeling tools (e.g. JDA TMOD)
- Familiarity with business intelligence / data management tools (e.g., SQL, Alteryx, Tableau)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area OR 4 years experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area. 2 years experience with Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Fleet management, dispatch, or network analysis, Retail Logistics OperationsMasters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply ChainSix Sigma - Certification