Working at Sam’s Club means a career without boundaries. There’s always room to grow, to take on another challenge, to roll up your sleeves and contribute, and to find professional rewards for your hard work. Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc. But you’ll quickly find that we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam’s Club is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you'll discover why our company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
As the Site Merchandising Manager for Home, Apparel, Tires & Seasonal (HATS), you support our members by giving them the best-in-class shopping experience on samsclub.com. You’ll need to keep a pulse on ecommerce trends and innovations to constantly deliver results and sales. You’ll be responsible in delivering solutions for your category area and work with cross-functional partners to develop strategies for many programs ranging from product launches, search optimization, to online promotions execution.
What you’ll do…
The Site Merchandising Manager is a critical leader in shaping the site experience for HATS categories, overseeing everything from visual merchandising to content strategy to functionality, onsite campaign planning and execution. You will drive impact, improvement and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and help our eCommerce business.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
You'll make an impact by:
• 4+ years related experience in Merchandising, Site Merchandising, or related field
• 4+ years experience in customer-focused eCommerce environment
• Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
• Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
• Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
• Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
• Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Experience with eCommerce analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics or Adobe Analytics
_The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process._
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
• Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Option 2: 4 years’ experience in merchandising, site merchandising, or related field.
Master’s Degree in business or related field, Merchandising, site merchandising, or related field
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America