All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
Do you have a knack for helping people, following recipes, and organization? Our prepared meal and rotisserie chicken associates prepare fresh food items daily for our members through following recipes and preparing our always warm and ready rotisserie chicken. We’ll also count on you to properly wrap, label, and store merchandise to ensure our members have the freshest items available to take home to their families. There are times when you will juggle several tasks in a short amount of time while helping members with their bakery orders. Your smile can make the difference between a good shopping experience and a great one. You won’t just prepare fresh food—you’ll help a family have a great meal. Be a part of a team that offers customers more of what they love, for less.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You have a passion for and experience with fresh food
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You are a solution seeker and innovator who tackles obstacles head-on
• You are comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
You will make an impact by:
• Ensuring high-quality products are available in our prepared foods area
• Ensuring shelves are clean, maintaining temperature control, verifying expiration dates, and disposing of lesser-quality food products.
• Preparing and serving ready-to-eat food
• Maintains the Sales Floor in accordance with Company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise, and identifying shrink and damages.
• Maintaining a clean, sanitized, and member-ready area
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Food ServiceFood Handler Certification (Food Safety) - Certification
2100 GENERALS HWY, ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401-6723, United States of America
In 1962, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s largest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience - and our associates are at the heart of it (all 2.2 million of them). When you join our Walmart family of ...