Why do people love shopping for fresh food at Sam’s Club? Our members tell us one of the biggest reasons is our hard-working and happy-to-help fresh food associates. Join our meat team and you won’t just cut meat, you’ll make important decisions about the quality, packaging, and display of our meat items for our members to eat and feed to their families. Your attention to detail and steady hand all work together to sell a quality product to our members. Work in our meat department and you’ll be on the front-lines of customer service—your smile can make the difference between a good shopping experience and a great one. Be a part of a team that offers customers more of what they love, for less.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You’re a multi-tasker at heart
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You can stand for long periods of time while assisting members quickly and accurately
• You’re a problem solver who tackles obstacles head-on to ensure each task is completed with excellence
You will make an impact by:
• Maintaining a positive attitude by smiling, greeting and thanking members
• Providing exceptional customer service to members across the club as needed, answering any questions they may have
• Maintaining a clean, neat, and member-ready area
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
1831 E MADISON AVE, MANKATO, MN 56001-5449, United States of America