Want to make a lot of people’s day? Our Member Frontline Cashier Associates are the heart of our front end. You play a major role in how our members feel in the club and when they leave. You might be the first, last, and sometimes only associate that our members interact with. That’s why it’s so important to smile, greet, and thank each and every one. We are looking for friendly faces to run registers and support our members through the self-checkout experience! The pace can be really fast, especially in the evenings, on weekends, and during a holiday season. There are times when you have to juggle several tasks in a short amount of time while helping members: scanning items, processing payments, and maintaining a clean area—you get the idea! It’s hard work, but our cashiers find it rewarding, especially since they’re a part of a large team with a common goal: happy, satisfied members.
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You’re a multi-tasker at heart
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You can stand for long periods of time while assisting members quickly and accurately
• You’re a problem solver who tackles obstacles head-on to ensure each task is completed with excellence
• Maintaining a positive attitude by smiling, greeting and thanking members
• Providing exceptional customer service to members across the club as needed, answering any questions they may have
• Maintaining a clean, neat, and member-ready area
The member frontline cashier is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
Maintains safety of facility according to company policies and procedures by conducting safety sweeps; following forklift spotting procedures; following procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous materials; following company steel standard guidelines; and correcting and reporting unsafe situations to facility management.
Provides member service by acknowledging the member and identifying members needs; assisting members with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise; resolving member issues and concerns; promoting the company's products and services; providing guidance and support to members regarding member self-service technology; processing member purchases; assisting members with payments according to company policies and procedures for different membership and payment types; assisting members with transactions utilizing registers or self-checkout area; zoning the area; and arranging and organizing merchandise.
Customer Service, Retail experience including operating front end equipment (for example, cash register), Working with mobile retail applications
4001 GATEWAY DR, EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701-8134, United States of America