Do you like to work on your feet and keep things neat and organized? Our merchandising & stocking associates connect all of the dots to make sure members can find everything they have on their shopping list. From every day needs to special occasions, members need you, as their mini tour guide, to take them that special product. Depending on the shift you work, your job could include moving inventory in the backroom, unloading trucks, fulfilling club pick-up orders or helping members while stocking shelves. From unloading trucks in the summer to filling ice cream in the freezer, this fast-paced job can be physically demanding - it’s like being paid to go to the gym! Be a part of a great team with a common goal – making sure members can find more of what they love, for less.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
• You’re a problem solver who tackles obstacles head-on to ensure each task is completed with excellence
• You are able to pick up boxes and other heavy objects weighing more than 25 pounds
You will make an impact by:
• Promptly unloading trucks
• Assisting fellow associates as needed throughout the store
• Sorting and stocking products on shelves and in the backroom
• Engaging with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude
• Maintaining a clean, neat, and member-ready area
The merchandising & stocking associate role is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
16100 HARLEM AVE, TINLEY PARK, IL 60477-1614, United States of America