Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Provides advanced support of developed enterprise security services by responding to customer requests, questions, and problems; working problem tickets; troubleshooting problems for root causes; reviewing problem resolutions and installation plans according to defined procedures; installing identified changes according to change procedures; using version control for maintenance of code and configuration; communicating findings and status updates for customers; carrying an on-call pager as needed; and leading war room or focus room meetings. Analyzes systems or business processes to design security solutions (for example, software, hardware) by meeting with customers and end users; investigating business requirements and ongoing operations; reviewing solution pros and cons with team members and customers; completing technical design aspects; and developing system and program specifications for Programmers and Programmer Analysts. Supports Walmart Technology applications by coordinating responses to user questions and problems; overseeing research of service level functions (for example, performance, availability, reliability); driving problem identification to root cause; coordinating resolutions, changes, and improvements; and leading and engaging war and focus room meetings. Participates in team projects by following system development processes (for example, Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)); leading projects; creating and approving project plans; directing development of program specifications and programs; gathering requested information; writing, testing, and debugging complex programs and scripts; implementing test scripts and procedures; testing and installing third-party software; writing instruction manuals; compiling documentation reports; and documenting application changes. Identifies and implements security solutions and follows company processes (for example, Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)) by gathering requested information; conducting business and technical impact analysis of proposed solutions or changes; writing, testing, and debugging programs and scripts; using commands, utilities, or control languages; participating in code reviews; using version control for maintenance of code and configuration; monitoring alerts and other system checks and balances; checking system performance, availability, and reliability; implementing test scripts and procedures; installing and maintaining third-party software and hardware changes; implementing improvements to products, alerts, and monitors; compiling documentation; and creating presentations on application solutions and delivering them to diverse audiences (for example, suppliers, technical staff). Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or Security+ certification, Mainframe Technology, Programming language or languages (for example, Java, C/C++, .NET, Rexx, Cobol, Powershell), SAP, Version control software (for example, Subversion, Git, Librarian), Working as a project or team lead, Writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
10790 PARKRIDGE DR. SUITE 200, RESTON, VA 20191, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men