Skilled in hybrid networking environments – connecting on-prem to Public cloud networks
Planning, deploying, and configuring Google Cloud Platform-based solutions
Leveraging Google Cloud Platform development tools: Cloud SDK, Client Libraries, Spring Framework and more
Ensuring seamless availability/reliability of Google Cloud Platform-based operations
Experience with design, develop, and deliver software features and capabilities in an enterprise cloud-defined network software platform
Experience with networking, security, distributed systems, and/or system-level programming.
Cloud Management: Policy, RBAC roles, Cost Management, Monitor and Alerting, Site Recovery, Disaster Recovery
Demonstrated abilities to learn quickly, design efficiently, and write quality software code.
Experience in Python development & object-oriented design
Experience with building and deploying infrastructure via Terraform
Monitoring operations and managing enterprise solutions
Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America