As part of the Health and Wellness Optical Production Support Team you will play a pivotal role in reducing the operational cost and the stability of our production environments for our Vision Centers in both Walmart Stores and SAMS Clubs. Between Walmart and SAMS, the totals number of Vision Centers is more than 3000 Vision Centers. There is no other company where you can have this much positive impact to drive real change. As part of the Optical Production Support Team your primary responsibility with be supporting our Optical Fulfillment Application (aka BOSS) which is used for frame and contact lens fulfillment for the end-customer. You will primarily work directly with Central Operation and Clinic associates focused on the following areas: Incident Management, Service Request Management, and Problem Management.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if..
Experience supporting large scale application
Experience with Splunk and/or Grafana dashboards
Experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow development
Experience with JIRA and project management
Familiar with Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Github
Familiar with .NET, Java Microservices, datapower, kafka
Proficient with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Informix
Familiar with Linux and Windows Server
Some scripting knowledge (shell, powershell)
You’ll make an impact by..
Handling on-call/pager duties
Managing Major Incidents, driving to resolution
Managing Incident and Service Requests
Leading Problem Management efforts
Leading strategy to improve our proactive alerting and monitoring
Developing ServiceNow Dashboards to measure team performance
Improving work intake method thru ServiceNow customization
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor of Science and 3 years operations analyst experience OR 5 years operations analyst experience.
5 years’ Service Desk experience or equivalent
Availability management processes, Change management processes, Problem and incident management processes, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America