• You have a passion for and experience with fresh food
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You are a solution seeker and innovator who tackles obstacles head-on
• You are comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
You will make an impact by:
• Ensuring high-quality products are available in our prepared foods area
• Ensuring shelves are clean, maintaining temperature control, verifying expiration dates, and disposing of lesser-quality food products.
• Preparing and serving ready-to-eat food
• Maintains the Sales Floor in accordance with Company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise, and identifying shrink and damages.
• Maintaining a clean, sanitized, and member-ready area
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Food ServiceFood Handler Certification (Food Safety) - Certification
815 CLEPPER LN, CINCINNATI, OH 45245-1535, United States of America