Why do people love eating in our café at Sam’s Club? Our members tell us one of the biggest reasons is our hard-working and happy-to-help café associates. Do you have a passion for preparing food? Our cafe associates listen to our member’s needs, prepare their food orders and provide fast and friendly service. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We need strong team players, with a commitment to serving our members and creating the warm and friendly environment they deserve – serving up a meal just like at home! Be a part of a team that offers customers more of what they love, for less.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You have a passion for and experience with fresh food
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You’re a solution seeker and innovator who tackles obstacles head-on
• You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
• You’re a curious and creative thinker, driving change through out-of-box thinking
You will make an impact by:
• Ensuring high-quality products are fresh, ready, and available in the café
• Ensuring shelves are clean, maintaining temperature control, verifying expiration dates, and disposing of lesser-quality food products
• Packing ready-to-sell products in proper containers and stock displays
• Preparing and serving ready-to-eat food
• Maintaining a clean, sanitized, and member-ready area
The café associate role is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Food ServiceFood Handler Certification (Food Safety) - Certification
9461 WEBB CHAPEL RD, DALLAS, TX 75220-4902, United States of America