Program Manager - Analytics
Santa Clara County, CA
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
- Influence and lead various cross-functional teams by using effective communication and quantitative metrics or examples.
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements, evaluate project scope, create project plan/requirements, and execute to high expectation.
- Identify, communicate and unblock dependencies and risks proactively.
- Identity and evaluate tradeoff options, and drive decision making with stakeholders.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to discuss new ideas/solutions with stakeholders.
- Own and run weekly sprint planning; compose and deliver monthly reports for leadership.
- Generate insights and provide adequate reporting for internal stakeholders including leadership.
- Improve Analytics automation and reduce overhead.
- Carry solid Analytics skills to provide guidance, and provide hands on support (as required) for the following:
- Data visualization dashboards in ServiceNow and Tableau.
- Execution of Python scrips.
- Execution of PySpark/Hive script to retrieve data from big data applications including Cassandra and Hadoop.
- Data migration from applications such as Salesforce and ServiceNow to data lake.
- Architecting pipelines to create data lake in Hadoop; providing requirements to build APIs and testing APIs.
- Building forecasting models.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years experience in analytics, systems, information technology (IT), data management, IT based project management, or related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in analytics, systems, information technology (IT), data management, IT based project management, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Relational Database Management System (RDMS), Statistical Programming Language, Supervising AssociatesProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification