Resolves complex contact issues for stores, associates, and high-impact customers by researching issues and resolution options; determining appropriate resolution; providing information to customers and associates; utilizing program quality guidelines and program resources; authorizing customer compensation to achieve customer satisfaction with issue resolution; and partnering with key stakeholders (for example, Walmart.com, Merchandising, Operations, Legal) as required to resolve issues.
Enhances engagement of and collects feedback from stores, associates, and high-impact customers by researching and resolving ongoing issues; following up with customers on issues; implementing resolutions; communicating final decisions and resolutions to customers; and gathering and recording customer satisfaction survey ratings.
Identifies root cause solutions contact issues by asking probing questions in order to understand the issue; documenting customer and associate concerns and feedback; researching issues; identifying and communicating data trends to multiple departments (for example, Merchandising, Operations, Public Relations); and implementing resolutions.
Supports and advises entry-level contact center resolution specialists by responding to escalated contacts; researching issues as necessary; and providing resolution. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: 6 months’ experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
Contact Center, Customer Service
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America