Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 54%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
- All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
- The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
- Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As a Senior Campaign Manager, you will report to a team lead and use your 3+ years of experience in digital campaign management to plan, launch and execute amazing omni ad campaigns. The senior campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivering of revenue closed by the sales team. The senior campaign manager owns the strategic planning of a selected enterprise account (from building the media plan) and execution of the campaign (working with sales to request campaign assets to sending to internal teams for implementation). This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the campaign manager to understand the brands marketing goals at a high level and diagnosing the tactical needs and steps to deliver on the overall campaign objective. Senior campaign managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication. The campaign manager is a conduit between the sales team and internal teams on best way to activate or resolve campaign goals. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Senior campaign managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute to the clients goals.
- Responsible for strategic planning and execution of a selected enterprise account
- Provide day to day support and escalation path to other Campaign Managers; Act as coach and mentor to junior associates
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Types of campaigns include but not limited to onsite: display and search, offsite: display and video, social media and in-store
- Understand upper funnel brand messaging, calls to action and lower funnel direct response, conversion campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics. Work with sales to communicate metrics and campaign success to the brand.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to WC's best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle from pre-sale to post-sale
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team's shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring high quality of campaigns execution working within team SLAs making sure process is being followed
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments (onsite, off-site, social media, search)
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations within search, publisher display media, network media buys, and/or social media
- High comfort level working with Excel such as creating pivot tables, analyzing data/numbers, media performance. Nice to have: Experience using systems like Salesforce, JIRA, Tableau, SQL
- Experienced with media reporting and comfortable working with Doubleclick for Publishers
- Strong project management skills
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills for media math and media driving sales conversions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, Save Money. Live Better, we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainabilityand everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industriesall while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 54%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.