Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
What you'll do...
Principal Product Manager- Telehealth
WalmartSunnyvale, California, United StatesRemote
About the Team
The Customer Product team builds products to enhance the experience for millions of customers. You'll leverage the best and latest tools to facilitate remote teams and work with teams who develop experiences that have changed the industry including the mobile app, online grocery experience, curbside, or Delivery Unlimited. Innovating on the world's biggest stage, you'll get to deliver customer-centric solutions before they walk in the door, after they purchase, and every step in between. This is that place. This is Walmart.
Walmart is investing in best-in-class health & wellness digital solutions.To support this, we are in the process of building out a Product team centered around healthcare excellence. We are looking for the best and the brightest Product leaders at all levels who can help shape and define our product roadmap and strategy. Our goal is to redefine patient-centric care.
The Telehealth team that you will be working for plays a key role in shaping the future of our customer experience and delivery of affordable health care to our US customers through innovation of our virtual care platform. You will be a part of an entrepreneurial and experienced product and technology team that recently joined Walmart via an acquisition.
The Principal Product Manager in this role is responsible for defining the priorities and roadmap of the virtual care platform with an immediate objective of driving efficiency in our service delivery and mid-to-long term objectives of expanding service line and customer segments while consolidating on shared platform services and infrastructure to gain cost efficiency. You will be point for communicating the development and operation status and performance of the platform to stakeholders and leadership. You will serve as the central point for intake of requirements and request while orchestrating the across a team of business, design and engineering leads through the SDLC. You will be able to serve as SCRUM PO or lead them contributing to the backlog via writing the required epics and user stories.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of affordable retail health care. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, being a Principal Product Manager at Walmart could be the fit you've been looking for.
You'll sweep us off our feet if
- You've been in a product role for a telehealth platform or other customer facing healthcare platforms
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
You'll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Crafting and developing solutions to large business challenges communicate business and customer needs to key partners to implement products and timelines
- Driving business plans and projects by identifying the customer and operational needs of the product
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products and initiatives to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with participating stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years' experience in platform product management or other applicable experience with data/analytics platforms
- Healthcare / digital health experience in direct-to-consumer and/or B2B businesses is a must
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 6 years' experience in product or solution development.
- 6 years' experience gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements.
- 6 years' experience consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis.
- Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact.
- Expertise in healthcare data interoperability, including FHIR
- Experience with applications leveraging AI/machine learning and graph ontologies
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area OR 6 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
SupervisoryMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.