About the Team:
The Vendor Relations and Network Strategy team serves as a central point between our Last Mile Delivery team and external strategic partnerships to ensure we deliver the best and most cost-efficient experience for our customers. In this role you’ll serve as a central resource and partner for teams ranging from operations, strategy, product, legal, finance, accounting and more! If you enjoy the challenge of evolving business needs and strategies within the rapidly growing Last Mile space Walmart may be the fit you’ve been looking for!
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
· You enjoy building relationships and developing strong strategic partnerships
· You like digging into financial data and doing complex analyses
· You’re excited about innovating existing processes and driving new strategies
· You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
· You’re comfortable creating new reporting structures and data models
· You’re flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and a fast-paced team environment
You’ll make an impact by:
· Developing new methodologies to help us better plan cost strategies and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
· Innovating existing processes for issue resolution and management to ensure we can scale efficiently and adapt effectively as the business grows.
· Building collaborative relationships with our external Last Mile Delivery partners and internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver the best customer experience
· Optimizing existing databases and tools that help our team keep track of ongoing initiatives and programs and plan moving forward.
· Master’s in Business or Finance preferred
· Alteryx experience
· Experience partnering with external vendors/stakeholders
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 3 years' experience in retail, operations management, or related area OR 5 years' experience in retail, operations management, or related area.
Developing and delivering training, Microsoft Office, Working with cross-functional teams, Working within a grocery retail operation
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America