Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
What you'll do...
About Walmart Global People
Leaders and individual contributors alike look to our Global People teams to influence strategy, optimize working models and enable the business to achieve results while preserving the fabric that sets us apart and keeps our 1.3M+ associates coming to work every day. By providing the necessary tools and insights, our People professionals operate as partners at every phase of workforce planning, talent management, organizational design and change management. From building communities to preparing Walmart for the future, to be a member of this team is to operate as a vital component to our sustainable success. Together, we think beyond the status-quo and inspire others to evoke positive change. When you join us in Global People, you immerse yourself in our culture, becoming a trailblazer and a true agent of influence.
As the Senior Manager, Global Business Services, Exit & Alumni Experience and, a member of the Workforce Transition Support team within Global People, you will take on building out and launching the associate experience framework for Walmart's exiting associates and helping build relationships in the alumni space. You will drive change management strategies, champion transformational initiatives, and bring new ideas and innovative approaches to the Workforce Transition Support team.
You'll sweep us off our feet if
- You are comfortable with change and have strong change management experience
- You're familiar with balancing many activities simultaneously and have the agility to re-prioritize tasks as required
- You're not comfortable with the status quo but instead are constantly looking to improve outcomes
- You have great listening skills, critical thinking skills, and solution-articulation skills
- You excel at bringing stakeholder teams together under one vision
- You have a dedication to delivering great associate experiences
- You're data driven and can incorporate insights into building out a best in class program
- You have experience in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or other People related area.
You'll make an impact by
- Directing the implementation of initiatives and process improvements in exit and alumni experience by communicating action plans to the team; leading teams through process changes; communicating the business case to key stakeholders; translating strategy into actionable plans; identifying and communicating areas of opportunity to senior leadership; and managing and allocating resources and budget for the department.
- Assisting with the development of and leads the strategy and processes for exit and alumni experience by partnering with senior leadership to determine the overall strategy; aligning team strategies with the department strategy; evaluating existing processes and identifying areas for improvement; developing processes to drive consistency; developing process strategies to create efficiencies and cost savings in the supplier and contract administration process; overseeing the execution of risk-based strategies; ensuring compliance with set procedures and controls; evaluating outcomes against projected costs and agreements; identifying trends in outcomes and developing processes and training to address them; and ensuring visibility to and training on new processes.
- Directing the data and financial performance of the exit and alumni experience by analyzing data; comparing data to third-party information, budgets, or business results; researching and reviewing associates' information; discussing business impact of information in data and other information; ensuring data audits are managed for timelines and accuracy; and facilitating the relationship between the team and internal customers and external specialists.
- Aligning and leveraging multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives by leveraging cross-functional relationships to align strategic objectives to achieve business goals; providing leadership and direction to cross-functional internal and external teams to allocate and align resources, clarify priorities, and drive deliverables in alignment with corporate goals, objectives, and timelines; providing leadership to prevent or resolve conflicts, mitigate business impact, and position the business to achieve strategic objectives; providing updates to the organization; and eliminating obstacles to ensure key deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Providing supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promoting and supporting company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or relevant area OR 5 years' experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or relevant area
- Strong communications, partnership, and organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and executive presence and the ability to interface with and influence senior executives
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years' experience in accounting, finance,
payroll, information systems, or relevant area OR 5 years' experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or relevant area.
Change Management, Leading a cross-functional team, Supervisory, Using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.