Manages the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality by providing direction and
input on project business and functional requirements; providing subject matter expertise; developing requirements; providing solutions for complex
problems that span multiple businesses, functions and/or time frames with new or existing tools; and partnering cross-functionally with product
management, merchandising, engineering, and other groups to drive projects.
Manages the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; developing new innovations and
tools for site selection and continuously improving selection methodology; leveraging best practices from cross-functional partners to streamline and
improve processes; analyzing and interpreting information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; developing creative
solutions within business areas to reduce costs and meet business goals; ensuring data accuracy; using knowledge and experience of the business
to determine what activities must be done by serving as subject matter expert; developing and implementing scorecards and other tracking
mechanisms; creating new innovations for store activation; collaborating with and influencing operations and other internal partners in support of
strategies; and driving execution to meet metrics through customer service and platform development.
Provides decision support by sourcing, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting data and information; providing influence and insight on current and
future business trends; conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate trends; translating data analysis into recommendations
aligned with business objectives; and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop processes and strategies that help meet business
Directs the execution of projects, workstreams, and programs by managing and modifying associated project plans; creating and managing task
timelines; formatting and maintaining project data; organizing and facilitating communication materials to ensure successful roll-outs and
implementations; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing solutions and
contingency plans for issues that have been escalated by project managers; adjusting direction based on project evaluation; and managing budget
and approving expenditures for assignments where required.
Drives activities and projects that generate revenue, offset operational expenses, mitigate loss, and allocate or influence budget spending by
researching and integrating information and data; applying business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities; analyzing and
interpreting information by using various analytical methodologies for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; developing
creative solutions within business areas that reduce costs and meet business goals; using judgment to prioritize assignments; and ensuring data
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business
plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring
progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work
environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching
for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to
others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business
partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness;
and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
You bring 4+ years of eCommerce Supply Chain/program execution experience.
Possess strong working knowledge in SQL, Excel, PowerBI and Tableau.
Hold a Master's in Supply Chain Management and/or MBA.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an Omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 3 years’ experience in operations, project
management, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area.
1 year’s supervisory experience
Leading a cross-functional teamMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Operations ManagementProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
950 ELM AVE, SAN BRUNO, CA 94066-3047, United States of America