Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 54%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
- All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
- The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
- Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Product Manager Walmart Fulfillment Services, Inbound Transportation
The Walmart US eCommerce Fulfillment Services team builds products that allow Marketplace sellers to easily provide fast, affordable delivery options to Walmart's customers. In this role, you'll collaborate with Fulfillment Operations, Engineering, Product, and Analytics teams to set the vision of and build solutions for sellers. Obsessing over simplification and reducing friction for sellers is at the heart of this role. The scope ranges from seller onboarding to fulfillment and reverse logistics and includes developing new service offerings, enhancing and scaling existing offerings, and looking for ways to optimize performance.
The Walmart Fulfillment Services Senior Product Manager will build solutions that that provide sellers with transparency into the status and whereabouts of their inventory, help them optimize inventory placement to minimize costs, and continuously improve the tools and services supporting inbound transportation. In this role you will apply a general management perspective and problem-solving approach, will be agile and able to apply the right frameworks, operating cadence, and business analysis & acumen to the product roadmap. As such, you will be able to identify key risks, dependencies, and work with the requisite teams to put solutions in place that will achieve the product outcomes.
This Senior Product Manager will be skilled at engaging and communicating to senior executives across multiple domains, as well as engaging at a detailed level across product management and engineering, strategy, merchant technology, retail merchandising, supply chain & analytics.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You use data to drive decisions and outcomes
- You obsess over your customers and develop solutions that delight them
- You're comfortable working with software engineers to develop scalable solutions
- You're skilled at engaging and communicating to senior executives across multiple domains.
- You engage at a detailed level across key stakeholders.
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You'll make an impact by:
- Creating product strategy Develop roadmap for key initiatives and advocate for features that allow sellers to optimize their assortment, availability, and post purchase functions effectively on Walmart.com
- Driving end to end ownership Manage applicable system solutions for new features and ensure end to end ownership of solutions by working with relevant cross-functional groups including Data science and engineering teams.
- Leading product initiatives Ensure critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions; drive process changes based on feedback; drive resource allocation decisions; and set the standard for Product Manager deliverables.
- Working cross-functionally and across multiple locations Communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the product strategy into a product roadmap and engineering sprints.
- Building Take features from ideation / exploration with customers to full launch and rollout, including marketing plan and field enablement.
- Moving fast Work in an agile and iterative team environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, or related field OR 5 years' experience in product management, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution developmentMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainabilityand everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industriesall while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 54%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.