As our Sr. Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible in assisting our supply chain leaders in making key business decisions through data analytics and visibility/content creation. Become a key player in shaping the future end-to-end supply chain network design. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan capacity in Walmart’s omni-channel ambient networks (regional, imports, fashion, and consolidation) Become an expert in network modelling and providing data-driven insights to our senior leadership & help shape business priorities in Walmart’s Supply Chain Flow Team.
Support with short-term & long-term capacity management for ambient network
Support with network modelling to optimize existing distribution center to store flow alignments. Support with network modelling to optimize upstream distribution center network
Partner cross-functionally with transportation, Operations, finance, Engineering & product teams to align on business strategies
Manages end-to-end supply chain processes and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers by directing resolutions and responding to escalations of daily issues; analyzing data from multiple stakeholders to streamline and improve network efficiencies;
providing data for the supplier compliance process flow; researching and analyzing root cause of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping,
receiving, inventory, and return related issues; conducting performance reviews of merchandising department, distribution centers, and suppliers.
Improves supply chain execution by determining and approving an flow path channel from supplier to store to best fit sales, in-stock, and profit
metrics; collaborating between supply chain stakeholders to ensure sales, in-stock, inventory, profitability, and strategy goals are achieved; tracking
the movement and arrival of goods across the supply chain; developing and presenting recommendations to address conflicting goals; identifying
order exceptions, disruptions, and supply chain constraints that will impact supply chain execution; and developing and coordinating a resolution.
Drives field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by acting as a liaison for the field; communicating operational
expectations to suppliers and transporters; addressing performance related issues with stakeholders.
Manages supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between
supply chain stakeholders; prioritizing product flow plan objectives; ensuring flow plans are achievable; championing innovation to simplify current
solutions and methodologies ; managing the correction of errors processes and feedback loops; identifying areas of opportunity to improve service
levels; supporting the use of end-to-end costing methodology and lean concepts; providing cost recommendations to reduce process waste, and
provide opportunities for cost reductions and process efficiencies; and reviewing and analyzing the impact and benefits to internal processes.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business
plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring
progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work
environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching
for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to
others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business
partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness;
and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
You’ll Sweep Us Off Our Feet if you have:
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 3 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related
area OR 5 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area.
2 years’ experience with advanced functionality of Microsoft Office.
Dispatch, Fleet Management, Network Analysis, Retail Logistics OperationsMasters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply ChainProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America