Senior Manager I, Talent Acquisition – Strategic Sourcing
Want to use your strategic sourcing expertise and knowledge of cross-functional sourcing to surface and connect great talent to fulfilling careers? The Senior Manager I, Strategic Sourcing is a hands-on critical thought-leadership role that will help shape the holistic sourcing strategy and drive delivery across different functions. Through collaborative partnerships with TA Delivery leaders, Business leaders and Recruitment Marketing, and you’ll have the opportunity to influence millions of job candidates every year, while working alongside a talented and engaged team. Reporting to the Senior Manager II of Strategic Sourcing, you’ll continue to build and lead an international team of Sourcers and leverage data to optimize our efforts to search for and attract talent at scale.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
· You’re a strategic leader adept at building and optimizing large scale strategies that can differentiate across sub-functions
· You’re a servant leader that can inspire, support and hold team members accountable
· You are familiar with leveraging data to inform decision making and influence strategy
· You’re passionate about diversity, and know where and how to find and attract diverse top talent
· You employ a test and learn approach, iterating and enhancing strategies to drive results
· You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
· You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
· Building processes for recruiting external talent- Evaluating and interpreting benchmarking data to drive an external talent review process; driving the development of long-range sourcing and talent acquisition plans; influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization regarding project benefits; advising cross-functional teams across the business to and providing specialized expertise regarding external candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
· Developing and driving targeted sourcing strategies – Consulting with senior leadership to develop a targeted talent risk analysis to identify potential talent gaps; developing targeted staffing fulfillment plans to address identified gaps; advising senior leadership on talent sourcing needs to support divisional strategies; applying external benchmarking data to departmental structure to determine appropriate comparisons; analyzing and interpreting movement of targeted external talent across companies; seeking out new partnerships and avenues to deploy diversity sourcing strategies, supporting the integration and prioritization of timelines, tasks, analysis, and team assignments; and implementing strategic initiatives to achieve position fulfillment goals
· Leading and inspiring others- Setting goals and measuring outcomes, sharing best practices, helping remove obstacles and managing capacity and utilization of resources for a high performing team
· Driving Talent Acquisition processes and standards across Walmart- Consulting with Business leaders, HR business partners and Talent Acquisition delivery leaders to drive differentiated recruiting efficiencies for repeatable pipelines and strategic recruiting intiatives; researching the employment trends that affect the business (for example, global competition, mergers and acquisitions);identifying process gaps and recommending and implementing solutions that increase process efficiencies; leading project teams to support strategic recruiting initiatives and identifying and testing innovative technology solutions to increase candidate flow and conversion
Benefits & perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who we are:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and
equipped to do the best work of your life.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related area and 3 years’ experience in human resources, talent acquisition, or related area.
Option 2: 5 years’ experience in human resources, talent acquisition, or related area.
1 year’s supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
Human Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America