Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies by evaluating ongoing analytical needs;; reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner; reporting on business strategies; collaborating with internal and external business partners to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using data-driven insights. Develops business strategies by recommending initiatives based on data; implementing processes based on recommended strategies; partnering with internal and external stakeholders to execute strategies; reassessing strategies to adjust to feedback and meet results; building relationships with stakeholders to support strategic growth plans; and creating summaries identifying past, current, and future business plans and objectives. Ensures business needs are met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with key stakeholders ; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community events. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in business analysis and advises on the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Develops and drives business opportunities by identifying program and project opportunities; determining program and project feasibility through data analysis; assessing the financial and physical performance of each program; and driving strategies with cross-functional teams. Drives processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance by establishing timelines, workflows, and requirements; overseeing training; verifying necessary documentation for reviewing results; managing functioning of key process and controls; and determining appropriate information. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 6 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area. 2 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Statistical Programming Language, Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men