An exciting career opportunity to support Sam’s SG&A management and sustainable expense disciplines. In this role, the successful candidate combines thought-leadership, strong analytic mindset, and excellent collaboration skills to identify cost reduction and reinvestment opportunities across the organization.
It’s an exciting opportunity that interfaces with all aspects of the business and is supported by a solid foundation of tools, data, and processes, which enable speed and agility and inspire the right decisions.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field and 3 years experience in finance or related field OR 6 years experience in finance or related field. 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading cross-functional projects.
Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business AdministrationConsulting - Certified Management Consultant - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Internal Auditor - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification, Financial & Insurance - Chartered Financial Analyst - Certification
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America