Identifying areas of opportunity to drive value to the operations and maintenance of our stores. Drive process improvement programs by evaluating and determining improvement needs; partnering with cross-functional teams to develop the operational strategy to simplify processes.
Influence strategies, processes, and best practices by conducting modeling and statistical analyses; partnering with cross-functional teams across the business.
Benchmark with industry experts through continuous education and use of networks; developing assessments of key opportunities and demonstrating the ability to translate technical solutions into business solutions.
Support the development of long-term plans and project timelines; communicating and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
Develop and redesign initiatives and processes for key business functions to drive business goals, objectives, and programs by analyzing data and evaluating key business components in order to assess current performance baselines; identifying gaps, opportunities, and needed improvements in key business functions.
Consult with cross-functional teams to get alignment on improvement solutions and communicating changes and solutions to key stakeholders in order to get buy-in and drive behavior change.
Partner with stakeholders to ensure alignment and support of the processes; monitoring program performance in relation to metrics, identifying post-implementation issues and concerns and developing and gaining buy-in on changes and resolutions.
Lead the development and implementation of change initiative projects to achieve desired results by leading the execution of transformational change and processes; developing plans to implement processes, assessing the organization's readiness for change, manage expectations, adjust approaches so that positive change is adopted by all business partners and stakeholders and ensure timely project management from pilot through implementation stage to enable sustainable processes throughout the business unit.
Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders, soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
You’ll really wow us if…
• You come to the table with a dual mindset – one that combines statistical analysis with metric-driven storytelling.
• You are excited by opportunities to influence and drive change across an organization that prioritizes the customer and the employee experience.
• When you are asked to share your perspective, you rise to the occasion with an informed confidence and a level of excitement that inspires others.
You’ll make an impact by…
• Effectively interpreting large data sets, analyzing outcomes and leveraging statistical techniques that drive relevant results across various lines of business.
• Leveraging data to solve formidable problems that affect business processes and delivery.
• Taking informed and strategic risks that prioritize the best interests of our employees, our customers and our shareholders.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 4 years’ experience in consulting, project
management, business strategy, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area.
2 years’ experience leading cross functional teams
Leading and mentoring Six Sigma projectsMasters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Finance, Masters: Human Resources, Masters: Supply ChainSix Sigma - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America