Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Strategy & Planning- Walmart Media Group
What you'll do at
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, Save Money. Live Better, we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 160M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world.
Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when our digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmarts overall growth strategy.
Our omni-channel ad solutions leverage Walmarts in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
We arelooking for an experienced marketing strategist, planner,storytellerand marketing insights guru todriveomni-channel integrated advertisingsolutionsfor the Walmart Media Group. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for development and management of category-ledintegrated campaigns across the Walmart omni-channel ecosystem. You will work closely with Walmarts advertising sales, marketing,retailtainment, site experience, category, and seasonal activation teams toconceptualize and create unique, custom and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
Specially, were looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks whocanbuild bridges andaretruly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Development ofcategory-specificcustom advertising initiatives for Walmart Media Group Clients
- Establish links betweenWalmart Media Group and Walmart marketing, ensuring consistency between Walmarts supplier advertising initiatives and Walmarts own customer messaging
- Manage the cross-functional connection points, processes and planning cycles between Walmart marketing, creative, cross-category solutions, seasonal, site experience and product teams
- Partner with Product Marketing and Ad Experience to commercialize products, new solutions and new opportunities for brands
- Partner with sales, client brand strategy and media planning to understand cross-category and seasonal integration opportunities to bring to market (and how to bring them to market)
- Actively facilitating and participating in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
- Support the growth and evolution of strategic marketing planning for Walmart Media Group
- 5+yearsmarketing experience in retail or related fieldpreferred
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.