Senior Manger II: Data Analyst - Technology
What you'll do at
- Consults with internal and external organizations on complex projects impacting multiple functions and strategic initiatives
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year's supervisory experience or experience leading team initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 4 years' data analytics experience OR 6 years' data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience.
- 2 years' experience conducting resource planning.
- 4 years' experience developing operations strategy and overseeing project implementations.
- 4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years' experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field.
About Walmart Labs
Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. Thats what we do at Walmart Labs. Were a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within Walmart, the worlds largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and our enterprise operates.