Senior Product Manager - Ecomm
Santa Clara County, CA
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canadas flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canadas largest employers and is ranked one of the countrys top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canadas extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Additional information can be found at www.walmartcanada.ca, www.facebook.com/walmartcanada and at twitter.com/@walmartcanada
- Develop vision and strategy for search, recommendation and personalization with senior leaders across Walmart, communicate goals, status and customer impact.
- Collaborate with world class scientists and engineers to deliver customer impact.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technical constructs to stakeholders and build alignment
- Lead customer and market research on search and ML paradigms
- Follow customer and technology trends and Think Big innovation.
- Lead and mentor product managers, participate in recruiting effort
Minimum Education Required
- Minimum Bachelors degree education, with Computer Science, Engineering and Data Science an asset
- MBA is an asset
Minimum Years of Experience Required
- Minimum 8 years experience required, including digital product management, and business planning
- 5+ years experience leading an agile team and applying agile methodologies
- Experience in web & app development environments, in areas of user experience and machine learning highly beneficial
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Effective communicator to present innovations to key Walmart leaders
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.