Senior Product Manager - Walmart Brands
What you'll do at
Walmart,in an effort toensure the number 1 spot in retail and eCommerce, has and continues to make a commitment to innovation. We do this in two ways; through incubation and acquisition_of_new and innovative technology companies, adding new brands to our familyeach and everyyear. The goal here is to allow these brands to grow organically with the backing of the worlds largest retailer, to live by our motto of "Save Money, Live better. We are currently supporting brands including Bonobos,Jetblack, IRL, Franklin, Hayneedle, Art.com, Spatial&, Jet.com and many more. Weare located inNew York, the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Omaha, Los Angeles and Hoboken.
Heres some inside info from business insider on Walmart Brands:
What You'll Do
We need super smart folks to help us build one of the best engineered e-commerce platforms in the world (big talk we know, but that is our goal!). Our teams combine creativity, curiosity, and drive to continuously perfect and revolutionize Walmart and our family of brands from the inside out. We are looking to bring more intellectually curious technologists who are passionate about innovation in general.
We are looking for someone who has experience developingand championingproduct strategies for one or more complex platform components, and roadmappingfor one or more platform product areas. This person will be developingexternal & internal market analysis andwill own and drive Analysts relationships. You will be developingin-depth Build, buy, partner analysis, monetization, open-sourcing, & go-to-market strategiesfor a multitude of products. You will be drivingthe execution of multiple business plans and projectsto see these products to completion. This position will be working at the intersection of engineering, design, and marketing as you see a product from inception to release.
- Strong academic record with Computer Science or Engineering background
- 10+ years of Industry experience, focused on solving data & analytics challenges with minimum5years of solid product management experience; prefer some e-commerce or retail experience
- Strong product management experience in data & analytics domain, proven experience in building data products to solve critical business problems considering user at the center stage
- Must have experience working with and influencing partner roadmap
- Solid understanding of how to build & market platform solutions in cloud
- Technical Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Sales Engineering or Professional services experience
- Proven experience leading products from concept through sales or user adoption
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience of working with globally distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following areas: Big Data, data Quality and Governance, Machine Learning, Visualization, Cloud Security and Privacy
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.