Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
What you'll do...
- Manages the execution of security initiatives by prioritizing critical issues for root-cause analysis; ensuring resolution of critical issues; monitoring progress versus plan; escalating complex or difficult issues; utilizing scope-change orders to track changes to the project; tracking expenditures and budgets; providing informational presentations; managing stakeholder expectations; holding self and project team accountable for project delivery; and developing performance reports.
- Monitors, analyzes, and remediates information technology (IT) security risks and vulnerabilities by adhering to defined operating procedures; reviewing metrics to identify outliers, inefficiencies, and non-standard actions associated with operational processes and reporting the findings; identifying improvement opportunities and providing feedback to senior team members and management; and participating in meetings for any initiatives or tasks that will alter current processes.
- Analyzes and identifies risk by understanding factors that influence impact and likelihood of the identified risk; building working knowledge and relationship between risk and governance; building expertise in risk analysis in multiple layers of security specialty (for example, physical, governance, technical); and tracking the remediation of known vulnerabilities.
- Leads business customers through delivery processes in completing paperwork (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, document of understanding, scope statements, other required artifacts) by meeting with business units to develop delivery plans; creating communication plans for leadership, delivery team, and stakeholders; working with the business unit and delivery team to determine approved delivery parameters; managing the approval process for changes to delivery and/or scope; prioritizing competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities; and collaborating with stakeholders to assess costs and establish the return on investment (ROI).
- Provides and supports the implementation of security governance by assisting in the process of governance administration and maintenance; ensuring familiarity with Walmart information security policies, standards, procedures, and best practices; modeling various governance concepts (for example, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT), Six Sigma, Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (CMM)); identifying gaps in security governance and policies; and comparing and contrasting Walmart practices and industry standards.
- Coordinates compliance efforts in one area of regulatory specialty by monitoring the implementation of specific information security controls; ensuring familiarity with regulatory concepts (for example, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Payment Card industry Data Security Standard (PCI), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)); developing an understanding of multiple areas of compliance; and assisting in compliance assessments and remediation processes.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Who We Are
Join Walmart, and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us, and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field.
Current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture), Investigations, audits, or assessments, evidence handling, and document collection and retention consistent with judicial best practices, Payment card industry data security (PCI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance and/or reporting process, Risk frameworks (for example, COBIT, ISO 27005)CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.