Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects by determining exact testing scope for assigned projects
Determining data and environment requirements
Identifying dependencies and risks and determining schedule of test deliverables.
Serves as a training resource to SQA Engineers I & II by creating and providing access to training documentation; and training on applications and systems.
Files, verifies, and resolves defect tickets by logging in to the defect tracking system; verifying and closing resolved tickets; identifying and re-opening resolved tickets; creating new tickets with the information required to reproduce the defect; troubleshooting possible reasons for software or system issues or defects; performing the failed steps to confirm the resolution of the problem; and closing resolved defect tickets.
Performs quality assurance testing for medium to large-scale, eCommerce Web applications, tools, and software by writing front/back end and gray/black box test cases in accordance with established standards; executing test cases; obtaining test case approval from the project team; querying application logs and databases and checking configuration files to troubleshoot issues encountered during testing; accessing test case repository system; reading and understanding test cases and requirements; applying test case instructions to product under testing; evaluating results against expected results; and updating test case execution status in tracking system.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Understanding of financial planning data and systems
Experience with volume and performance testing is a major plus
Ability to perform and orchestrate quality assurance across multiple applications in a FinTech landscape
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America